WHEN GRIEF SHOWS UP!

      

When Grief shows up!  copied off Facebook

     These are all so true. I remember it being so hard for me to go into the grocery store after my husband died. We always used to go together, now, not only was I alone, but I never noticed before how many couples shopped together at the grocery. It was nearly more than I could endure. Then you add in the music, and certain songs are played at the store. I had a very hard time listening to music because of the memories and emotions it brought back.

 Grief doesn't just show up the day they die

Grief shows up on a random Monday night

Grief shows up in aisle five at the grocery store

Grief shows up when their favorite song comes on the radio

 Grief shows up at the dining room table

 Grief shows up at your graduation and wedding

Grief shows up in the delivery room when they aren't by your side or in the pictures.

Grief shows up on those sleepless nights.

Grief shows up when the phone rings, and it isn't them

Grief shows up when you go to dial their number and realize they'll never answer again

Grief shows up time and time again, always unexpected and never invited

Grief doesn't just show up the day they die 

 And God said,  “I had to watch my Son die.”

               It’s OK to cry.

 

May be an image of text

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

October 2021 NEWSLETTER