APRIL 2024 NEWSLETTER

                                                 APRIL 2024 NEWSLETTER

ROBERT LINDENBERGER

Apartment 504.

405 INDIAN RIVER DRIVE

TITUSVILLE, FL.  32796

 

God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!  Amen?

 CORRECTION

 I asked you to respond in my last Newsletter if you got it and read it.  One dear lady responded by email, saying, “I received your newsletter and loved reading it.”  THAT MADE MY DAY!  When you respond by email, the Newsletter will still be there.  So, I read my Newsletter over again.  When I finished, I said to the Lord, “Yes, Lord, it is a good newsletter.  What say you?”

 JESUS: Disappointed!

 ME: WHY!JESUS: Bob, I want you to read the first paragraph of your Newsletter.  When you are done, I want you to sit back and remember the counseling we gave Marion the morning Anita came home to me.  I will provide you with total recall.

 

ME: “OK, LORD!”   I picked up a copy and read, “I am here at THE TOWERS, my forever home.  That phrase “forever home” makes me feel what the adopted kids felt when I placed them in foster homes and got them ready for a forever home...”  I see the disappointment, Lord.  But I am ready for that total recall.  Note: I would like to set the stage for that morning when Anita was placed in the arms of our great, big, wonderful God.  Marion was in her chair in the living room, and I was seated at the kitchen table.  The telephone was between us, and it rang.  “I’ll get it and said, ‘Hallow.’  A persicos lady said, “Bob, I have bad news for you.  When Daddy tried to wake Anita and say goodbye, she was gone.  I said, “Thank you,” and hung up.  Marian asked, “Who was that?”  I answered, “I’ll tell you later.  Please come to the table.  We have to talk.” 

     

      Marian hurriedly came to the table and sat down.  I said, “Before we start, I want you to read John 14: 1-4, “Don’t let this throw you.  You trust God, don’t you?  Trust me.  There is plenty of room for you in my Father’s home.  If that were not so, I would’ve told you, so I am on my way to get a room ready for you.  And if I’m on my way to get a room ready, I’ll return to get you so you can live where I live.  And you already know the road I’m taking.”

     

      “Marian, do you remember when Anita told us she needed $150 on Monday for a course she was taking in school?  What was that course?”  “Hospitality, getting rooms ready for wedding reception.”  We were so proud of her for making A+ and loved doing it.  Well, Marion, I think Jesus was proud of her, too.  He has called her home to help Him prepare your room.  When David tried to wake Anita to say goodbye before going to work, she had already gone to her forever home.

     

      Marion bowed her head, looked up at me, and said, THANK YOU.  I said, No, Marian, that was THE HOLY SPIRIT ministering to both of us.  Let us pray together; THANK YOU, JESUS!  Marion bowed her head and began to cry.  I ask THE HOLY SPIRIT what to say.  He said, “No words, Bob.  Hug her and grieve with her, be JESUS to her, and I will make her feel that love.  I moved my chair next to her, and we embraced and cried together for a long time.  When the tears dried up.  We untangled, faced each other, and began to laugh.  Marion said, “This is crazy.  How can I laugh at a time like this?  I can’t stop laughing.”  I barely got out, “It’s… The… Joy… Of… The Lord.

 

JESUS: Where are you now, Bob?

 

Me:  I am just a pilgrim on planet Earth, but I want to repeatedly fall in love with you over and over again until I come home.  I live at The Towers, but this is not my forever home.  You are my Father in Heaven and have room for me to be blessed together with you for ever and ever.  THANK YOU, JESUS!

 

Here are a few Scriptures that helped me in the grieving process: Isaiah 43:2.  When you go to the waters, and great trouble, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulties, you will not drown!  When you walked in the fire of oppression, you are not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

Psalm 46: My God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds.

Psalm 103:14-16.  For He understands how weak we are; He knows we are only dust.  Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers, we bloom and die.  The wind blows, and we are gone–as though we had never been here.

Matthew 5:45 Fot He gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and on the unjust, too.

John 16:33.  I have told you all this, so that you may have peace in me here on earth.  You will have many trials and sorrows but take heart because I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:35-39.  Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love?  Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or cold or in danger or threatened with death?  (Even the Scriptures say, “What is where your every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”).  No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours, the Christ, who loved us.  And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love.  Death can’t, and life can’t. 

The Angel can’t, and the demons can’t.  Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away.  Whenever we are high above the sky or in the deep ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

October 2021 NEWSLETTER