September 2023 Newsletter

EPTEMBER 2023 NEWSLETTER 

ROBERT LINDENBERGER 

  

God is good all the time; all the time, God is goodAmen? 

 

 When my mother went to Church, people greeted her and asked, “How are you?  She would always answer, “I am fine and dandy.  No one wants to hear my problems anyway.” I am able to relate to her feelings and have been in a state of depression and wishing to go home to Heaven, and a dear person I confided in sent me this on Facebook: Dear Friends, here’s a reminder for you today: God’s not finished with you yet. 

It doesn’t matter how old you are (88) 

It doesn’t matter how little you’ve done, 

 It doesn’t matter how much you’ve done, 

It doesn’t matter how far you’ve come, 

It doesn’t matter how much you’ve stumbled or failed (me) 

And it certainly doesn’t matter what stage of life you are in.  (Feeling useless and homesick for Heaven) 

Whoever you are, whatever you’ve done, and wherever you are, 
God’s not finished with you yet!God is working out His purpose for you and me! 

As long as you are alive, God has a purpose for you on this earth.  God still wants to use you for His glory. It’s not over: God’s definitely not finished with you yet! 

Inspirational, Motivational & Encouraging Bible Verses 
Philippians 1:6, ESV I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. 
Isaiah 30:18a, MSGGod’s not finished. 
1 Corinthians 1:8, NLT He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day our Lord Jesus Christ returns. (Amen.) 
See also:Bible Verses about Finishing Strong;God will work it out 

Dear Friends, please remember: God isn’t finished with you yet! 

 

Hope this helps someone else as it did me. 

 

I got this on Facebook, too: 

 

Grace in Troubling Times 

    Kathleen Berg Spencer 

    September 2, 2023  

Crossing the Bridge 

Philippians 3:13,14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” 

A bridge represents leaving something behind and crossing over into something new.  

Perhaps there are things in your life that you know that you should leave behind as you pursue Christ, but those things represent the familiar and have a sense of comfort because it’s what you feel safe with.  Walking away is a deep pain because you know it means a final surrender.  Leaving them behind can create a very uncomfortable and insecure feeling.  You don’t know what it will look like on the other side of the bridge that God is asking you to cross over.  Jesus promises that no matter what, we will never face our new experiences alone.  He promises that he will be with us and that there is comfort, peace, and the greatest outcome possible in walking in obedience. 

In Luke 14:26, 27, Jesus said: 

“If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison—your father and Mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life.  Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple.  And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple”.  (NLT) 

Is something holding you back from becoming all God wants you to be?  What is taking priority over God’s perfect plan for your life?  Hebrews 11:6 says, “And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” Is God asking you, by faith, to leave what he cannot approve of for your life and trust him for the outcome? 

As you cross this bridge, pray: 

‘Lord Jesus, I know you have something far greater in store for me than what I am hanging on to.  Please help me be willing to walk away from those things and into the new and abundant life, I can have in you.  Thank you for your help and your strength.  A-Men.” 

 

This may be my last NewsletterI have a letter of  NOTICE TO VACATE ASSISTED LIVINGKeep on keeping on praying for meI love y’all. 

 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

October 2021 NEWSLETTER

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG