June 2023 NEWSLETTER

                                                             JUNE 2023 NEWSLETTER

ROBERT LINDENBERGER

711 WAGER AVENUE

TITUSVILLE, FL  32780

321-697-2949

Expas65@yahoo.com

 

Before starting my Newsletter, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Danielle, Dante, Reign, Danny (in heaven), and Giovanni.   I love y’all more than you will ever know.   I hope y’all will have as many birthdays as me and more as children of the KING.  God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!   Amen?

 

This is a newsletter, so I will update you on where I am spiritually.  Also, I have some new newsletter viewers, so I will briefly update you.   In 2011 my wife, Marion, and I left our home in Pennsylvania.   We were below the bottom of the barrel, looking up financially.  But we had a home to come to in sunny Florida.  Marion was always very sick and went to her heavenly home on 10/12/14.  My Son, Danny, lived in Pennsylvania and was dying of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), and one time I was driving up to see him and was crying and praying, “Lord, it’s hard seeing my son die.” The Lord said to me: I feel your hurt, Bob.   I had to watch my Son die.  And, Bob, it’s okay to cry.” Well, after Danny went to his heavenly reward,  The only human contact.  I had was the senior breakfast at Church and a Bible study at Hope International and, of course, Church.  Then coven 19 pandemics cut off that contact.  I was almost a hermit.  I am very hard of hearing, and my mind lost the process of hearing conversations, especially women’s voices on TV or the phone.

 

     “Before coven.  I was at a place spiritually that it’s hard to explain.  In my devotional prayers, I would say, “Thank you, God, for one more day on planet Earth!” One day, while praying, I thought something bad was about to happen because I felt too good.  Then coven hit

 and I went through an unexplainable trial at the time, but it was all in God’s timing, and when I was down, he carried me through it all.

 

      So, where are you now, Bob?  I am where I AM has placed me.  I wonder why I AM has patience with this little I am, but come on, this little I am wants to do what the wonderful good I AM has for the little I am.    Not much time on planet Earth but the little I am wants the Great I AM to help him be a helper to hurting people.

 I read this years ago from Charles Stanley, in touch, I don’t know the year:

 STRENGTH FOR THE LONELY

    Loneliness is one of man’s most painful and feared emotions.  Many people consider isolation, disconnectedness, and abandonment excruciating – especially during periods of crisis.  Because Paul knew what it felt like to be deserted, his life and letters offer encouragement for such difficult times. . ..  The apostle was motivated by the presence of Christ.  Now let’s look at what fueled his courage.

        “First, Paul experienced the strength of God.  He wrote, “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13).  Often, the Lord allows us to come to the end of our ability so that we can see His hand.  Otherwise, we’d attribute success to our own doing.  For example, the apostle faced possible theft charges in court, and it must have been tempting to water down the truth to save his own life.  But God enabled him to be forthright in proclaiming the gospel Jesus Christ again – fearlessly, boldly, and effectively.

       “Second, Paul knew he was fulfilling God’s will, so he didn’t compromise, even in the face of death.  Instead, the apostle found satisfaction, energy, and overwhelming joy because he was obedient to the call on his life.  The believer’s reality is bigger than the “seeing” – better than the eminent moment.  So, being Christ is our goal and our joy.

 

      “Even in the painful circumstances, three truths are certain: Jesus stands with us; he strengthens us or whatever task God wants us to accomplish; and he will enable us to fulfill God’s purpose tell our final breath.  The company and encouraged by these promises of the living Lord.”

.      And this from Sarah Young in Jesus calling May 31: THE PEACE THAT I GIVE YOU transcends your intellect.  When most of your mental energy goes into efforts to figure things out, you are able to receive their glorious gift.  I look into your mind and see thoughts spinning around and round: going nowhere, accomplishing nothing.  All the while, My Peace covers you, searching for a place to land.

      Be still is My Presence, inviting Me to control your thoughts.  Let My Life soak into your mind and heart until you are so with My very Being.  This is the most effective way to receive My Peace.

       Again, I ask you to tell me if you received this Newsletter.   Again, I am not asking for accolades; I want to know how many received it.

 Jesus loves you, and so do I.

 I die daily in Christ. 

 Bob, God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!   Lindenberger

 

     

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

October 2021 NEWSLETTER