DECEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

                                            DECEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

Robert Lindenberger

3325 3rd Ave.

Mims, FL 32754.

 

321-368 -7184

 

expas65@yahoo.com

 

 

Merry Christmas!

 

Hello, my name is Bob, God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!  Lindenberger.  I am an old man, 86 going on 87, and on my way to Heaven.  (A poet and didn’t know it.)

 

I have written a book, but I am a poor man and cannot get it published.  I am going to die soon and be with Jesus, my Wife, and my Son.  But I want my Book read by many hurting people like me.  Yes, I have experienced many hurts, failures, and shortcomings along my Christian journey, but I feel God’s touch in my life; I’m not dead yet, and I feel God is using me to be a helper, helping people find joy in serving Him.

 

My Book has taken many years to write and quite a few rejections.  But I feel now is the time, and I should share it with you and ask you to send this newsletter to everybody on your email list.  [see Note]

 

I did not write this Book to get rich, but I believe the message must get out.  What message?  The message of LOVE.  Love for God, Love for Spouse, and Children in that order.  Also, LOVE will carry you through hurting times, and God will have the glory.

 

If you feel led, and only if you feel led by the Holy Spirit, you may donate a gift to Robert Lindenberger’s burial fund.  My addresses are at the top of this newsletter.  And telling me my writing is good is like a mother hearing her baby is cute.  God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!  Amen?

 

NOTE: To send this Email to your Email friends, you must download the Book into your documents and the newsletter.  Then send the newsletter with the attachment (the Book).

 

Note 2:  If you cannot open the attachment and would like to read the Book.  By postal mail, send me your address and a donation of $15.00 (I have to pay for the disk and the postage), and I will send it to you.

 

 

   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

October 2021 NEWSLETTER