September 2020 Newsletter

 

  SEPTEMBER 2020 NEWSLETTER 

Robert Lindenberger

3325 3rd Ave.

Mims Florida 32754

321 368 7184

expas65@yahoo.com

 

 

God is good all the time; all the time, God is good! Amen?

Hello, my name is Bob, God is good all the time; all the time, God is good!, Lindenberger. If you’re new to the newsletter, I will give you a quick introduction. I am the baby of a family of eight. Sadly, this family is down to four. I was five years old when my brothers and my sister’s husbands went off to war. So, much of my boyhood was spent around the dining room table, watching my sisters writing letters. So, doing a newsletter is my way of keeping in touch and telling how God is blessing me in my time of warfare.

 I do have good news to share. My sister, Mary Gladys, has finally retired, a miracle in disguise.  Mary going to work was an inspiration for me to keep on keeping doing what I had to do in my life.

“Each and every one of us will face many types of hindrances in our life, such as a difficult boss, contrary family member, or financial trouble. But remember, nothing can touch you without God’s consent.

“Consider how unlikely a victory seemed for Joshua’s Army: not only was there are great wall protecting Jericho, but God had also issued strange instructions to march around it. Yet the Lord had promised the Israelites the land and Joshua believed Him. He was a phase, but what seemed unconquerable. Instead, he acknowledged God’s power and complied.

“Even before that, God had already been at work, preparing for the city for destruction by instilling fear into the kings of that region (Joshua 2:8 – 14). It may have been an unlikely battle plan, but because Joshua obeyed God’s people triumph. It’s tempting to wonder if God will help us when we face hindrances. But as was true with Joshua, God has gone before us and is preparing the way no matter how he chooses to handle a problem, and His solution is always in our best interest.

“Whenever you face an obstacle, you may experience a great heartache. But even in the midst of pain, you can have full confidence in God. The most important part of each day is the time you spend alone with the Lord. He’ll encourage you with his love and guidance.” 1.

The obstacle I face at present is me and getting older and sooooo very slow and having so much in my mind that it’s hard to get it all out in reasonable facsimile (speaking).  Every day I start my prayer saying, “Lord, today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I want it to be pleasing in your sight.  I don’t have much time left on planet Earth, but I want to be blessed to be a blessing.”

Hear God the Father speaking to me:  My child, My little one, My under-shepherd, My dear friend: You are many things to Me, just as I am many things to you. My love for you is deep and tender. I know your desire to please Me, and I am happy that it is so. How can I tell you that though I desire holiness, and while I desire fruit in your life, still, My love for you is not contingent upon anything you attain? My glory is involved in the way you live. Eternal destinies are involved in the matters of your holiness and your faithfulness and your obedience to My direction and will, but My love for you is independent of these factors.

I love you because you are My child. I love you because I am your Father. I love you with Calvary love. A great price I redeemed you – because I have always loved you. But I planned this, I first saw you lost in sin; and I love you, chose you, and set My heart upon you.

Rather than struggling to comprehend the working of My sovereignty, accept this, and rejoice in it. Draw near to Me without spoiling the preciousness of our fellowship with shadows of self – condemnation.

You are Mine, and I joy overview. Discipline I reserve for the rebellious. The first step of repentance brings mercy. 2.

1.Charles Stanley, In Touch, August 28, 2020

2. Francine J. Roberts COME AWAY My Beloved, P. 165

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

October 2021 NEWSLETTER