MAY 2020 NEWSLETTER

May 2020 Newsletter Robert Lindenberger 3325 3rd Avenue Mims, Florida 23754 321-367-7184 expas65@yahoo.com

It is hard to believe it is May already. The month of April 2020 will go down in history as did September 11, 2001, because of the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing. The quarantine is nothing new for me because I live alone and seldom go out except Church, Bible study, and, of course, grocery shopping, but most of my time is at home, just me, Jesus, and my computer. So, this pandemic shows the world what my life and routine is like. I do have a working computer, and with the computer, I can communicate with other people with a program called Facebook. I call my friends my praying partners and would like to see what and how I post on Facebook:
A possible reason for Coronavirus
God is good all the time; all the time, God is good! Amen?
You probably heard this story before, but I like to use it to bring our point across as to a possible reason for coronavirus pandemic:
A farmer bought a mule, got it home, and put it in the harness of a plow. “Getty up, go!” said the farmer. The mule didn’t move. He clicked his tongue and snapped the reigns, but the mule didn’t move. Try as he may mule would not go!
The farmer called the man who sold him the mule and told him, “I can’t get this mule to move.”
The man came, had a 2 x 4in his hand, and hit that mule in the head with it. The mule came alive and did all the commands he was told to do.
“Why did you hit him on the head with the 2 x 4?”
“You have to get his attention, first, then he will do anything you want.”
The 2 x 4 was painful, but it got his attention, and he obeyed. Maybe God is trying to get our attention.
And this from the book of Job - changed for today:
One day when the angels came to report to God, Satan, who was the Designated Accuser, came along with them. God singled out Satan and said, “what have you been up to?”
Satan answered God, “Going here and there, checking things out on Earth.”
God said to Satan, “Have you noticed my loved-ones, My Church, honest and true to my word, totally devoted to God and hating evil.” (take d off devil, and you have evil)
Satan retorted, “So do you think they do all that out of pure goodness of the heart? Why no one ever had it so good! You pamper them like pets, make sure nothing ever happens to them or their family, or ther possessions, and You bless everything they do – they can’t lose!
“But what do you think would happen if you reached down and took away everything they had? They would curse you right your face, that’s what.”
God replied, “Go ahead – do what you want with all that is theirs. Use your dis-ease. But I will turn all you do around and make it good. And remember, Satan, I, Jehovah God, love your world so much that I sent My Son, Jesus, to die on a cross so your subjects may turn from you to Me. And Jesus rose from death to give them life more abundantly. “My Church, the Jesus followers, will prevail and grow stronger because you caused dis-ease. Jesus will be lifted and draw your people to Me when you do this. SATAN, GO, DO YOUR HAVOC BUT REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED. My kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven.

Thank you, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, for being one great big wonderful God. Thank you for creating each one of us to be born with a need to know you. Thank you, Jesus, for leaving Your Heavenly Home and coming to earth (Satan’s kingdom) to show us what you are like and suffering and dying on a cross so we can have a relationship with You. Thank You for conquering death so we may have life more abundantly. You know everything, so I don’t have to remind you what’s going on here on planet earth, but I ask you to help your children to hold Jesus up so He may draw men to himself. Please, through it all, allow us to Love you more and more, and as we hold you up and You draw them to You, we will be better off than before all this started. Touch each one of us and let us know we are blessed to be a blessing. Your Love makes me cry out; God is good all the time; all the time, God is good! Amen?

This is a newsletter, so I’ll say I am re fine and closer to God than I have ever been in my short 85 years. May I ask you to tell me how you are and get back to me and tell me about all this? I love y’all and really want to know. You are blessed to be a blessing.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOVEMBER 2021 NEWSLETTER

INTRODUCTION - MY VERY FIRST BLOG

October 2021 NEWSLETTER